Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Apply for 102 Law Clerk Trainee Posts – Apply Now @ Allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022: Allahabad High Court Official has released job notification of 102 Law Clerk Trainee Posts Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment through Online mode on the official website of Allahabadhighcourt.in before 08th August 2022
The online registration for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 will begin from July 19 and the last date to apply for the same is August 8.
Also Read –
- CRPF Recruitment 2022 Apply for 800 Constable, Head Constable, ASI, SI & Inspector Posts
- WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- WBPSC Clerkship 2016 Part 2 Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download
Post – Law Clerk (Trainee)
Department – Allahabad High Court
Vacancy Details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022:
- Law Clerk (Trainee) – 102 Posts.
Job Location – Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- Opening date of application: 19/07/2022
- Closing date of application: 08/08/2022
- Date of written examination: September.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years / 5 Years) with Minimum 55% Marks.
- LLB Final Year Appearing Candidate Also Eligible.
Age Limits: As 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- As per rules.
- Un Reserved / OBC / EWS Rs 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM Rs 300/-
Selection Process of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test
Process to Apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022:
- There are 2 ways to fill the application for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2022. First: You can get it from Prayagraj or Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court for Rs. 300/- can be purchased for Rs. Or you can download the form online and send it with a demand draft.
- The application form is accompanied by a duly attested copy of the Extracurricular Activities with computer knowledge in all educational qualification certificates, marksheets and citation. Two self-addressed envelopes (size 5”x10 ”) bearing postage stamps each of Rs. 40 / -.
- Send the application form for:
- Registrar General, High Court at Allahabad.
|Join Telegram For All Updates||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sharing is Caring…
Share This Post With Your Friends.