DRDO Recruitment 2022-23 Notification PDF Apply Online for Various Posts at www.drdo.gov.in
|DRDO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Various Posts|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Various Posts: Defence Research and Development Organization has invited applications for recruitment to various posts through DRDO Recruitment 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts before the last date.
Recruitment is going on for two posts i.e. Junior Research Fellow and Apprenticeship in Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL). You can check the complete details like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, important details, salary, selection process and how to apply online for DRDO Recruitment 2020?
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Name Of The Recruitment||DRDO Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Educational Qualification||As per posts|
|Notification Date||11 December 2020|
|Last date to apply||11 January 2020|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 10 posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 10 posts
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering: 10 posts
- Diploma in Computer Engineering: 15 posts
- Diploma in MOP (English and Hindi): 15 posts
- Diploma in Library Science: 10 posts
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020-21 Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Engineering: 6 posts
- Automobile Engineering: 3 posts
- Electronics Engineering: 3 posts
- Computer Science: 4 posts
Also Check – DRDO MTS Previous Year Question Paper PDF
DRDO Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
Individuals should have certificate / degree or diploma in engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute / board.
For Junior Research Fellow
Bachelor’s degree (BE / B.Tech) in vocational course with first class NET / GATE score or Post Graduate degree (ME I M.Tech) with first class both in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Post Graduate and Post Graduate. & computer science.
Also Check – WB Excise Constable PET/PMT Admit Card Download
DRDO Recruitment Salary
- DRDO JRF Salary – Rs. 31000 / – P.M. (HRA and medical facilities will also be acceptable as per rules).
- DRDO Apprentice Salary – Candidates will get stipend of Rs 8000 (per month).
For the Apprentice Post
There will be no interview due to ongoing epidemic, individuals will be selected on the basis of merit (percentage / marks of required qualification).
For JRF Post
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview to the Director, VRDE, PO on the scheduled dates; Vahannagar, Ahmednagar – 414 006 (Maharashtra) Handwritten / Typewritten application with complete bio-data and self-attested copies of marksheet / certificate (10th standard onwards).
Caste certificate and experience certificate. Candidates are requested to bring a photo identity card like Aadhar card, driving license, passport, PAN card, voter ID card etc. at the time of interview.
DRDO JRF walk in interview dates
- Mechanical Engineering: 4 January 2021
- Automobile Engineering: 6 January 2021
- Electronics Engineering: 8 January 2021
- Computer Science: 11 January 2021
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Last date for online application: 24 December 2020
Step to apply online for DRDO Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21:
- Download the attached DRDO Application Form 2020 PDF below.
- Take a printout and fill all the required details in the form.
- Paste your recent size picture.
- Attach your 10th, 12th and experience certificate.
- Send your application in PDF format to sao-II@sspl.drdo.in.
Those who want to know more about the vacancies are advised to go through the official notification for more information.
📃 Download DRDO Apprentice Application Form 2020 PDF – Click Here
📃 DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020-21 PDF – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the jobs in DRDO?
Answer:- DRDO recruits candidates for various posts. Candidates can visit DRDO and if they are eligible for the job, they can apply for it.
Q. How many vacancies are there in DRDO?
Answer:- There are totally 120 vacancies allotted for DRDO. DRDO will conduct exam / interview to fill the vacant posts.
Q. What is the eligibility for DRDO Recruitment 2020?
Answer:- At least a first class bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology in mechanical engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Q. How to apply for DRDO Technician Apprentice 2020?
Answer:- Candidates can apply for DRDO Technician Apprentice 2020 by visiting the official link given in the recruitment page or by visiting the official website of DRDO.
Share this post with your friends…