ITBP Recruitment 2022-23 Notification – Apply Online for 51 GD Constable Vacancy @itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2022-23: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Official has released job notification of 51 Constable (General Duty) Group C (non-gazetted and non-ministerial) under Sports Quota. Eligible Male and Female candidates can apply for ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment through online mode on official website of recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in ITBP from 13 July 2020.
The online registration for ITBP Recruitment 2020 will begin from July 13 and the last date to apply for the same is August 26. Candidates can apply on the website, recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in
Post – Constable (General Duty) (Sports Quota)
Department – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Total Vacancies – 51 Posts
Vacancy Details of ITBP Recruitment 2020:
Constable (General Duty) – 51 Posts
- Wrestling (Female)
- Boxing (Male and Female)
- Archery (Male and Female)
- Kabaddi (Male)
- Sports Shooting (Male and Female)
- Volleyball (Male)
- Ice Hockey (Male)
Job Location – All over India.
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Important Date –
- Starting date for submission of online application form – 13 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online application form – 26 August 2020
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification: See the notification.
Age Limits: See the notification.
Salary: Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) and other allowances as admissible in the Force.
- General/OBC (Male Candidates) – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates – No Fee
Selection Process of ITBP Recruitment 2020: All the candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination.
How to Apply ITBP Recruitment 2022-23
- Open the official website i.e http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/
- Get ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go through the eligibility conditions
- If eligible, open the online application form
- Provide your information such as personal details, address, and others in the application
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
Sharing is Caring…
Share This Post With Your Friends.