JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification: Apply Online Application for 772 Vacancies www.jkssb.nic.in
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Official has released job notification of 772 Class IV Posts Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidate can fill the JKSSB Class application is 25 August 2022 on official website www.jkssb.nic.in
The online registration for JKSSB Class 4 Recruitment 2022 will begin from July 10 and the last date to apply for the same is August 25. Candidates can apply on the website, jkssb.nic.in.
jkssb.gov.in Recruitment Notification 2022 Online form – Overview
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Computer Asst, Jr Asst, Mechanic, Electrician Gr-II & Other.|
|Article Category||Latest Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill test|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Also Read –
- IB Recruitment 2022-23 Notification
- Jharkhand District & Block Level Recruitment 2022 Notification
- West Bengal Indian Army Rally Notification 2022
Post – Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)
Department – District/ Divisional / Union Territory
Cadre Posts of Class –IV.
Total Vacancies – 772 Posts
Vacancy Details of JKSSB Recruitment 2022
|Department||No of Vacancy|
|Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare||30|
|Animal/ Sheep Husbandry & Fisheries Department||126|
|Civil Aviation Department||02|
|Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||03|
|Forest, Ecology & Environment||523|
|General Administration Department||28|
|Health & Medical Education||04|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||01|
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement – 29 July 2022
- Opening date for Online Application Forms – 14 August 2022
- Closing date for Online Application Forms – 14 September 2022
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification:
- Minimum ‘Matric’ and Maximum ‘10+2’
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
Age Limits: The age limit for the reserved category falls between 18 years old to 40 years old as on 01.01.2022.
Salary: The salary of the selected employees will be Rs 14,800/- to Rs 47,100/- in the level-4. Candidates can check the details in the Jammu Kashmir SSB Notification pdf.
The applicant needs to pay Rs 350. Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
Selection Process of JKSSB Recruitment 2022: All the candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination.
Process to Apply JKSSB Recruitment 2022 @ ssbjk.org
- Go to the JKSSB’s online application portal, ssbjk.org
- Register yourself by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”
- Click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”
- Fill in the all the required details and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”
- Upload all the necessary documents and pay the application fee
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sharing is Caring…
Share This Post With Your Friends.