National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2022-23 PDF | Apply for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer Posts @natboard.edu.in
National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2022: National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020 (NBE) Official has released job notification of 90 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for NBE Recruitment 2020 through Online mode on the official website of natboard.edu.in before 31st July 2020.
The online registration for NBE Recruitment 2022 will begin from July 11 and the last date to apply for the same is July 31.
Post – Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer.
Department – National Board of Examinations, NBE
Total Vacancies – 90 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Vacancy Details of NBE Recruitment 2022
- Senior Assistant – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 57 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 7 Posts
- Stenographer – 8 Posts
Job Location – All Over India.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Important Date –
- Opening date of application: 11/07/2020
- Closing date of application: 31/07/2020
- Date of written examination: 31/08/2020
- Date of skill test: 20/09/2020
NBE Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Senior Assistant – Degree from recognized university/board.
- Junior Assistant – Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination from Central / State Government recognized Board / University. Administration / Education Authority.
- Junior Accountant – Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Degree in Commerce with Maths or Statics from a recognized University.
- Stenographer – Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (10th + 12th); Stenographer Skills in Stenography / Typing 80/30 W.P.M. Candidates will have to appear in the examination in General English / Shorthand and typing conducted by the board.
- The Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The Maximum age limit is 27 years.
NBE Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Senior Assistant – Pay Level 7: Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400
- Junior Assistant – Pay Level 2: Rs.19,900 – Rs. 63,200
- Junior Accountant – Pay Level 4: Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 81,100
- Stenographer – Pay Level 2: Rs.19,900 – Rs. 63,200
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- OBC/ EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 750/-
- All Category Female – Rs. 750/-
Selection Process of NBE Recruitment 2022: National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test.
How to Apply NBE Recruitment 2022:
- Check the official site of the National Board of Examinations Recruitment Official Site at @ natboard.edu.in
- From there go to the recruitment section
- There you will find advertisements for TSenior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Other Vacancies.
- Open and read the details given in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill in the application form
- Pay the application fee.
- Look at the total details you entered again.
- Finally submit before the end date.
Sharing is Caring…
Share This Post With Your Friends.