SSC CPO Notification 2022 – Apply for 1564 Vacancies For SI And ASI Posts @ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Notification 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Officials have released job notification of 1564 vacancies of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts, and Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates can apply before 18th July 2020.
Candidates are requested to check the below details and Download Official Notice and apply for SSC CPO Notification 2020.
Post – Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).
Department – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Vacancies – 1564 Posts
Vacancy Details of SSC CPO SI 2020:
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male – 91 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female – 78 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) – 1395
Job Location – All over India.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
SSC CPO SI 2020 Important Date –
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 June 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 16 July 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment – 18 July 2020
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 20 July 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 22 July 2020
- Date of CPO Computer Based Written Exam (Paper-I): 29 September to 05 October 2020
SSC CPO SI 2020 Educational Qualification:
1. A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
2. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age Limits: As on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Candidates must be born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001
- General, OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process of SSC CPO SI 2020: The selection process to get recruited via SSC CPO 2020 exam consists of 4 stages as given below
- SSC CPO Paper I
- SSC CPO PET/PST
- SSC CPO Paper 2
- SSC CPO Medical Examination
How to Apply SSC CPO SI 2020:
1) Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
2) The one-time registration process requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three-month-old) scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
3) Last date and time for submission of online applications are 16-07-2020 (2330).
4) Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the
closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/
inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website
during the closing days.
5) The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their
applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason
beyond the control of the Commission.
6) Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled
correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no
change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests
received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be