Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022: Notification Out for DEO and Other Posts, Apply @ calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
|Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022: Calcutta High Court has issued a notification inviting candidates for the 14 vacancies of Assistant Registrar (Court Recording). The High Court will start accepting offiline applications from 17 September 2022 to fill 14 vacant posts on the official website of Calcutta High Court i.e. www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Interested candidates must read the full article to know more about the vacancy, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary notification PDF, and Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022 apply online.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022-23: Overview
|Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022 Out Notification PDF|
|Organization Name||The High Court of Calcutta|
|Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Starting Date||11th January 2022|
|Closing Date||27th January 2022|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Starting date for application: 17/09/2022
- Last date for offline application: 08/10/2022
- Last date for online payment: _/_/2022
- Offline Payment Deadline: 08/10/2022
- Exam date: update later.
- Admit card download date: 10 days before the exam date.
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 153 Posts
- System Analyst – 3 Posts
- Senior Programmer -1 Post
- System Manager – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court DEO and Other Posts
Data Entry Operator –
(i) Must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of
Secondary Education or its equivalent from a Government recognized Council or Board or Institution; and
(ii) Must have passed one year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized institution;
(iii) Must possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2022 – Salary
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Scale: 22700- 58,500/-
- System Analyst (Programming): 56,100 – 1,44,300/-
- Senior Programmer: 67,300 – 1,73,200/-
- System Manager: 67,300/- 1,73,200/-
Calcutta High Court Assistant Registrar Vacancy – Age Limit (As On 01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age – Not Less than 18 Years
- Maximum Age – Not More than 32 Years
- Age relaxation – (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only)
Application & Exam Fees
- General (Un-Reserve): Rs 800/-
- SC/ST: Rs 400/-
- Mode of payment of Examination Fees: By Indian Postal Order which must be purchased on a date after publication of advertisement and drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta” and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
Calcutta High Court Notification 2022-22 – Selection Process
Candidates, whose applications will be found in order in all respect, shall be
The candidates shall be required to undergo a test in shorthand at the speed of
160 words per minute for 3 minutes. Full marks of the test is 480.
- In this phase the candidates shall be required to undergo a test in shorthand at the speed of 160 words per minute for 5 minutes. Full marks of the test is 800.
- The candidate will be given a further time of 10 (ten) minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation for verification of the outlines.
- After completion of the above mentioned time the candidates have to transcribe the dictation passage with the aid of computer within 20 (twenty) minutes.
Calcutta High Court Data Entry Operator Syllabus (Written Examination)
- Total Marks: 100
- Number of questions: 50
- Time – 1 hour
- Computer Proficiency
- General Knowledge
- English language
Steps to Apply Online for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022
- At first, Visit the official website @ calcuttahighcourt.gov or directly from the link given below.
- Click on the notification of Calcutta High Court Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- Apply it in offline mode.
- Fill all your details asked in the credentials.
- Submit application fee as required.
- Application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the office of the undersigned within 4.30 p.m. on or before October 08, 2022 (Friday).
Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2022 – Important Links
Join Telegram For All Updates
You can get Study Materials & Daily Job Alert on Our Blog – www.SarkariExamsLive.com