Eastern Railway Jobs Recruitment 2022-23 Notification – Apply Online form 2972 Apprenticeship Posts, Stipend, Online Application Form
Eastern Railway officials are inviting online applications from candidates to fill up 2972 Act Apprentice posts for training slots in units of Eastern Railway for 2021-22. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Eastern Railway Apprenticeship Jobs 2022 from 11 April 2022 to 10 May 2022.
er.indianrailways.gov.in Apprenticeship Jobs Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Post Names||Act Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||2972 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11th April 2022|
|Application Ending Date||10th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Merit List Basis|
- New All India Police And Defence Jobs Recruitment 2022
- New All India Engineering Job Recruitment 2022-23
- New Railway Govt Jobs Opening 2022 Notification
Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Ref & AC Mech||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool||09|
|Mech Ref & AC||35|
|Ref & AC Cond Mech||06|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||05|
Eastern Railway (ER) Act Apprentice Jobs Vacancy 2022 – Educational Qualification
Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Institute and also possess National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT . /scvt.
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years (as on cutoff date of receipt of applications).
- Refer official notification given below for age relaxation details.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates – No Fee.
Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Stipend
The finally engaged candidates will be provided stipend at the prescribed rate as per the extant provisions in Eastern Railway.
Eastern Railway Act Apprentice bharti 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process for the post is based on the merit list. The selection list for Document Verification (DV) will be based on the average of marks in Matriculation and ITI.
Steps To Apply For Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2022 @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Open the official site @ er.indianrailways.gov.in (OR) https://18.104.22.168:8443/rrcer/
- Now click on the Notice Board tab on the website https://22.214.171.124:8443/rrcer/.
- There, you can find the notification for the link “Engagement of Act Apprentices for training slots in units of Eastern Railway for 2021-22”.
- Click here and read the details carefully.
- If you are eligible & Interested, then apply for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2022.
- Fill the online application form.
- make payment.
- And submit the application form to the officials on or before & till 10th May 2022.