EWS Certificate Form PDF Download, Check Eligibility, Status & How To Apply For EWS Certificate
|EWS Certificate Form PDF Download|
The government of India has recently introduced a 10% reservation quota for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) among general category candidates of the society. Candidates can avail of this reservation quota in government jobs and educational institutions.
If you are a qualified candidate from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), we really want you to get seats in government jobs (like SSC, Railways, IAS, etc.) and government institutions (like IIMs) in respect of EWS Don’t miss the quota. And (IITs)
Many candidates and even some bureaucrats are not aware of the newly introduced provisions. Here is the complete guide on the EWS certificate form and its application process. Read this post to know in detail about the criteria to be included in the EWS quota.
Download EWS Certificate Form 2020-21
In this post, we are going to share the EWS Certificate Form PDF and will share complete information about it with you. Whether or not you are eligible for the economically weaker section is entirely based on your family’s income and wealth.
- Certificate Name – EWS Certificate
- Category – Certificate Application
- Organization – Central and State Government of India
- Name of the law – Economic Weak Section Bill
- Released – Economical Weaker Section (EWS)
- Reservation benefit -10%
- Validity – 1 financial year
- Mode of application – Online / Offline
- Processing time – 7 days
- EWS Full-Form – Financially Weaker Section
- For Useful – Government Job and Admission
- Official Website – https://dopt.gov.in/
What is EWS Certificate?
The Government of India recently made an announcement, under which the weaker sections in the general category will also get the benefit of a 10% reservation in government jobs and educational institutions. The central and state governments continue to provide many jobs. In which you will get the benefit of reservation financially.
If you too fall under the EWS category, create your EWS certificate. So that you can get 10% quota in central jobs and state jobs.
Also Read: Army School Teacher Previous Year Paper Download
EWS Complete Form
EWS means Economically Weaker Sections.
EWS Certificate Format for SSC, Railway Bank, and All Government Exams
The following is the EWS certificate format for bank and government examinations:
1. It is to certify that Mr. / Mrs. / Kumari ____________________ son / daughter / permanent wife of ____________________, permanent resident of ____________________, village / street ____________________ post office ____________________District____________________ in the State / Union Territory Pin Code whose picture is given below, which is economic Is weak. Section, since the gross annual income of his / her family is Rs. is less than. 8 lakhs for the financial year ____________________ (Rupees eight lakhs only).
His family does not own or have any of the following assets:
- 1000 square feet of residential flats and above;
- 5 acres of agricultural land and up;
- Residential plots of 100 square yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plots of 200 square yards and above in areas other than notified municipalities.
2. Shri / Smt / Kumari ____________________ undivided ____________________ caste which is not recognized as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Central List)
Eligibility Criteria for EWS Certificate
The candidate should belong to the General Category or caste according to the Central Government of India. There are no age limit criteria to apply for an EWS certificate.
EWS for the benefit of reservation to individuals who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes and whose family has a gross annual income of less than Rs 8 lakhs (Rs eight lakhs only) Should be recognized as
Income will also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year before the year of application.
Further, individuals whose family owns or owns any of the following assets will be barred from being recognized as EWS, irrespective of their family income: –
- You must be of General Cast.
- Family income should be less than 8 lakhs.
- The family’s agricultural land area should be less than 5 acres.
- The family residential flat area should be less than 1000 sq.ft.
- The residential plot area of the family should be less than 100 square meters (notified municipalities)
- The residential plot area of the family should be less than 200 square meters (other than notified municipalities).
Note: The above eligibility criteria have been given by the Government of India for obtaining EWS reservations. Various states of India can cut their income to decide who can constitute EWS.
How can you claim the benefit of EWS Reservation?
You need to obtain an “Income and Property Certificate” from the concerned government authority (eg: Tehsildar).
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed on the production of income and property certificate issued by a competent authority.
The Income and Property Certificate issued by any of the following officers in the prescribed format will only be accepted as proof of the candidate’s claim related to EWS.
EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
Here we have listed the names of all the authorities identified for issuing EWS certificate:
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional ‘Deputy Commissioner / First Class Wazifa Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate! Executive Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Subdivisional officer or area where the candidate and/or his family Stays normally.
Documents Required for EWS Certificate
Before the EWS certificate application form, candidates have to prepare these documents:
- Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate (Compulsory)
- PAN card (mandatory)
- caste certificate
- Bpl card
- Bank statement
- Affidavit / Self declaration
- Recent passport size photo
- Other relevant documents
The list of documents mentioned above varies according to their rules for the state. Applicants are therefore advised to visit the EWS certificate issuing authority and collect all important information.
How to apply for EWS Certificate?
EWS certificate applications can be filled online or offline in various states of India. To fill the EWS application in offline mode, candidates have to follow these procedure mentioned below:
- Download the EWS Certificate Form PDF from the link given below.
- Fill all the required information.
- Paste passport size photograph.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Submit this application to your nearest tehsil/block office or You can contact your nearest CSC (Common Service Center) or Jan Seva Kendra and apply from there and get the EWS certificate soon.
EWS Certificate Application Fee
The EWS application fee depends on the issuing authority and various state governments. In some states, applying for an EWS certificate is absolutely free. In other states, applicants will have to pay a nominal fee.
This simply means that the application fee for EWS certificate is not the same in all states of India.
The validity of the EWS Certificate
The EWS certificate or the Financially Weaker Section will be valid for one financial year from the date of issue of the certificate. If you apply for this certificate in 2020, it will be valid for the year 2020-2021.
Before using the EWS certificate for admission or recruitment purpose, applicants have to see whether the income certificate is valid or not.
You can also contact the issuing authority of the concerned state/union territory to get more information about the validity of the EWS certificate.
You can download the EWS Certificate Form PDF by clicking the link below the article.
Click Here to download EWS certificate form PDF
Check Status of EWS Application Form
You can check the status of the EWS application online in various states. Online portals by various states provide you the facility to track your EWS application form status. You have to use your application number to track the status of your application for EWS certificate.
It is mandatory for all applicants to note down or save their application number or ID so that they can check their EWS application status online.
EWS Certificate Frequently Asked Questions and their Answer
What is the full form of EWS?
Answer – EWS means economically weaker sections.
How to get EWS certificate?
Answer – You can submit it to your Tehsildar office or designated issuing authority or nearest CSC center.
What is the validity of the EWS certificate?
Answer – The EWS certificate is valid for a particular financial year from the date of issue.
Can we apply for EWS certificate online?
Answer – Yes, the EWS certificate online application has been started in some states of India like Bihar and Andhra Pradesh. Other states will soon start this system.
Is there an age limit for EWS certificate?
Answer – No, there is no age limit mentioned by the Central Government of India for obtaining EWS certificate.
Conclusion: We hope to download EWS certificate form PDF and how to apply for EWS certificate? It Will be helpful for you If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends through WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and other means. sharing is Caring. If you have any doubts or problems, please let us know in the comments section.