jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand Online Registration 2022 | झारखंड जाति प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन| Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra Online Apply | Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand Registration Form | SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Form pdf Download
For making झारखंड जाति प्रमाण पत्र Jharkhand caste certificate, the state government is providing online application facility to the citizens. The state government has started the online portal for the application of Jati Praman Patra/ caste certificate. The citizens of Jharkhand who want to get their caste certificate made, they need not go anywhere, now any citizen of Jharkhand can apply and get the certificate made through this online portal. The citizens of the state who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC Category). They can take advantage of this online portal facility.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Online Apply
Through the caste certificate, the caste identity of the citizens of the state is officially recognized. Caste certificate is only given to people belonging to scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST), and other backward classes (OBC) categories. Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand, who want to apply for getting Jharkhand Caste Certificate, can easily apply online by visiting the official website of Jharkhand Government’s e-district sitting at home. India is moving fast towards full digitization, in this sequence the application process of all certificates has been made online.
Purpose of SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand
As you know that before the introduction of this online facility, the citizens of the state had to make rounds of government offices to get themselves or their family member’s caste certificate and they had to face many problems. In view of the problems, the online portal has been started to make Jharkhand Government SC / ST / OBC Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand. Now people can apply online by visiting the official website through internet sitting at home. Now people will not have to make rounds of government offices for getting caste certificate nor will they have to face any problems.
Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra 2022 – Highlights
|Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra 2022 – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Government|
|Scheme Names||Jharkhand Kati Praman Patra|
|Beneficiary||SC / ST / OBC|
|Objective||Caste Certificate Through Online|
|Application Date||Available Now.|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Schemes|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Benefits of Jharkhand Caste Certificate (झारखंड जाति प्रमाण पत्र 2022)
- The benefit of caste certificate is used to get a government job.
- Caste certificate is a very important document for people related to SC, ST, OBC Caste Certificate.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use to take admission in state government services and schools / colleges or universities etc.
- Caste certificate is necessary to apply for reserved seats.
- Caste certificate is necessary for applying for jobs issued by the central and various state governments under the reserved quota.
- You can also use Jharkhand caste certificate to get scholarship.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Documents (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand State.
- The name of the applicant for the reserved category should be in the SC / ST and OBC list issued by the Jharkhand Government.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- residence certificate
- self attested declaration form
- income certificate
- Photocopy of voter ID card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
🎯 Jharkhand Police Constable Vacancy 2022 – Check Eligibility, Application Form, Age limit, Exam Pattern, Selection Process – Click Here
🎯 JPSC Previous Years Exam Question Paper PDF: Click Here To Download
How to apply for Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra/ Caste Certificate?
Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand who want to apply for getting their caste certificate, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Jharseva. After visiting the official website of Jharseva, the home page will open in your screen.
- On This Jharseva official home page you will see the option to register yourself. You have to click on this option. After clicking on this button the application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, e-mail id, password, state, captcha code etc. After filling in all the required information, you need to click on the Validate button.
- After successful registration you have to login. To login you have to go to the Jharsewa portal home page. After going to the Jharsewa home page, you have to press on the login button.
- After this, you have to enter the e-mail id and password and captcha code in the login form and click on the login button.
- Now the list of available online services will be displayed in pc screen/mobile screen. In this, you select the caste certificate, after which the application form will open in front of you, here you will have to submit the details according to the steps.
- personal details
- Caste details
- authorization details
- relationship details
- Address Details
- additional information
- After providing all the required information, fill the captcha code and click on submit option button. In the last step you will get the application number with the help of which you can check the status of the certificate.
- After providing all the information, after checking the given information, fill up the captcha code and click on the submit button. In the last step you will get the online application form number with which you can check the status of the Jati Praman Patra.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Sarkari Exams Live Home||Click here|
How to Apply Jharkhand Caste Certificate Offline?
- First you need to go to your nearest tehsil office with all your related documents.
- After going to the tehsil office, you have to get the application form from the concerned authority. You can download the application form from Our website and the official website.
- After this you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form like name, address, caste, mobile number etc. After entering all the information, you need to attach all required documents with the application form. After that you have to submit your application form on the same.
- After this you will be given a receipt slip with the help of which you can check the status of the application.
- Now after confirmation of your application by the concerned authority, you will be issued a caste certificate within a few days.
Share this post with your friends…