Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2022-2023 | RBU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Merit List, Admission List PDF @ rbu.ac.in
Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2022 | RBU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Online Admission 2022-2023 Merit List PDF Counselling, Admission List PDF Download at rbu.ac.in: Rabindra Bharati University invites applications for various courses every year.
To take admission, candidates need to fill the admit card before the due date. The preparation of RBU Merit List 2022 is according to the marks of the candidate in their qualifying examination. The merit list of Rabindra Bharati University will be released on the official website of Rabindra Bharati University.
RBU UG PG Merit List 2022-2023 PDF Download
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Course Name||PG Course|
|RBU PG Rectified Merit List Date||20th September 2022|
RBU Merit List Release 2022 – Schedule
Candidates should know about the admission schedule. Therefore, they should keep a check on the official website for regular updates. Also, check the temporary schedule in the table.
The list contains the sum of the names and marks of the candidates. The preparation for qualification is in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the candidate is given preference with higher subject marks wherever applicable.
Steps to check Ravindra Bharti University Merit List 2022 @ admission.rbu.net.in
- Visit the official website of Rabindra Bharati University: admission.rbu.net.in
- Navigate to the entry portal.
- Find the course-wise merit list option on the homepage.
- The merit list for the courses is in PDF format.
- The candidate has to see his name and other details in the list according to the syllabus.
- Details related to the counseling process will also be available in the merit list.
- Also, download the merit list for future use.
Details Exist on the RBU Admission List 2022
Go to the following details which will be written on Ravindra Bharati University Merit List 2022.
- candidate’s name
- Merit score
- course name
- Date of publication of merit list
Preparation of Rabindra Bharati Merit List 2022 PDF
College officials prepare merit lists for admission to programs. The entry criteria are the marks of the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration including English as an optional language. Candidates have to provide correct and valid information in the application form. Any misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allocation of the seat is done through a consultation process, where the candidates have to appear in person and bring the original documents.
Documents required for Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022
- Printout copy of application form
- Copy of application fee receipt
- Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent in original and duplicate, self-attested Admit Card
- H.S. Admit Card of. (12th) or equivalent in the original and a copy is self-attested
- HS Self-attested mark-sheet or equivalent examination in original and duplicate
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC / ST / Physically handicapped / OBC certificate (for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates)
- 3 copies of recent passport size color photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhaar / PAN card
- Transfer / Migration certificate from the pre-existing institution