North Central Railway (NCR) Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Notification – Apply Online Form 1659 Apprentice Vacancies, Last Date 1st August 2022 @ www.rrcpryj.org
Officials of Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway officials have announced North Central Railway Apprentice job for 1659 posts. Candidates who have passed the SSC / Matric / 10th Class Exam with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply for this North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their applications with the help of the link given at the end of this page.
rrcpryj.org North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Online form – Overview
|Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway
|Prayagraj Division, Jhansi Division, Work Shop Jhansi, Agra Division
|No. of Vacancies
|Apply Online Starting Date
|2nd July 2022
|Application Last Date
|1st August 2022
|Based on the Merit list
Also Read: Indian Railway Jobs Vacancy 2022 Opening
North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
|Work Shop Jhansi
- Candidate must have passed SSC / Matric / 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT / SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
- Technical Qualification – ITI Certificate / National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT in relevant trade is mandatory. Refer to the official notification for trade details.
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
NCR Apprentice Stipend
Selected candidates appointed as apprentices will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be given a stipend during the training.
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of a merit list which will be prepared by taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by applicants in both Matriculation [with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and the ITI examination giving equal weightage.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
- Payment must be made online.