WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online form: Notification Out for 8000+ Staff Nurse, MO & GDMO Job Vacancies at @ wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Notification: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer (Specialist) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on its website i.e. wbhrb.in. A vast number of vacancies have been notified under WB Health Recruitment 2022. A total of 8634 vacancies are available, of which 6114 are for Staff Nurse posts, 1313 MO posts and 1207 for GDMO posts.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment will start from 17 March 2022 and the last date for the WBHRB Staff Nurse application will be 26 March 2022. The WBHRB doctor application will start from 12 February and will continue till 20 February 2022. WHRBB recruitment will be done through online mode. Official Website – wbhrb.in
Also Read: Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Notification Out for 2532 Apprentice Vacancies at @ rrccr.com
Candidates can check below WBHRB Recruitment 2022 such as salary, selection process, educational qualification, age limit and other details.
- Online registration for staff nurse starts from 17 March 2022
- Last date of registration for Staff Nurse – 26 March 2022
- Online registration for the medical officer will start from March 12, 2022
- Last date of registration for the medical officer – March 20, 2022
- Online registration for GDMO will begin on March 12, 2022
- Last date of registration for GDMO – March 20, 2022
WBHRB Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse Grade 2 – 6114
- GNM – 3974 (3577 for female and 397 for male)
- Basic BSC Nursing (Female only) – 2032
- Post Basic BSC Nursing (Female only) – 108
- MO Specialist – 1313
- GDMO – 1207
To get the Quick Exams / Result Alerts and Govt. Job Alerts , Join Our Telegram Channel.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Salary: Basic Pay – Rs.29,800 / – (with higher initial) at the entry point in Pay Matrix Level-9 of WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019. Other allowances are acceptable as existing government regulations.
WBHRB MO Specialist Salary – Pay Matrix Level-16 corresponding pay band (PB-4A of Rs 15,600-42,000) as well as WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009: As per NPP and other allowances Rs. 5,400 / – Grade Pay of Rs. As per government rules are acceptable.
WBHRB GDMO Salary – WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 in the same pay band in Pay Matrix Level-16 (PB-4A Rs. 15,600-42,000 /- plus grade pay Rs. 5,400 / – and other allowances are admissible. As per government regulations.
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Posts
WBHRB Staff Nurse Educational Qualification:
General Nursing & Midwifery / Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course is accredited by any Nursing Training School / College of Nursing which is accredited by both Indian Nursing Council and Responsive State Nursing Council. Registration certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council. Written and unknowingly written by Bengali / Nepali
WBHRB Staff Nurse Age Limit:
18 to 39 years as on 01.01.2022
WBHRB MO Educational Qualification:
MO Specialist – MBBS degree is included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, registration with a recognized and required postgraduate qualification in a specific and medical council. Medical practitioners in the Medical Council of India, or any State Medical Council, have made a provision that if a candidate is appointed, he or she must enroll in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service Will happen.
GDMO – MBBS degree is included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Medical Council Registration or any other State Medical as a Medical Practitioner in the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and Medical Council of India. The Council provided that the candidates selected and appointed should register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
WBHRB MO Age Limit
- MO Specialist – Not more than 1 year 40 years. January 2022
- GDMO – 36 years for general medical graduates on 1 January 2022, and 40 years for postgraduate qualifications
Selection Procedure for WBHRB Posts
WBHRB Staff Nurse Selection Criteria:
Will be selected on the basis of
- Educational Qualification – 40 marks (maximum)
- Addl. Points -2 to 55 and so on for points. – 20 marks (maximum)
- Points obtained for Working Exp. After passing the relevant course [6 marks – 1 year – 10;> 1 year. – 1½ year. – 15; 1 y years – 2 years. – 20 and> 2 years. – 25 marks (maximum)
- Interview Max. – 15 marks (maximum)
WBHRB MO Selection Criteria:
- For MBBS degree included in First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 – 25 marks (maximum)
- For an experience as House Staff (minimum period of 6 months) – 10 marks (maximum);
- For obtaining a postgraduate qualification in the concerned specialty – 40 marks (maximum); [For degree: 40 marks; For Diploma: 20 marks];
- For experience of working in Government / Private sector. Area: FM – 10 (max); [Government – 6 months to 1 year- 5 more> 1 year- 10 marks] [Other field (> 1YR): 05 marks]
- Interview – 15 marks (maximum)
- For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956: (though 0.5 marks will be deducted for each chance lost) – 40 marks (maximum)
- Marks deducted – 0.5 marks – 5 marks (maximum) for each lost opportunity.
- Additional marks (above 50%) [4 marks for each slab of 5, ie, 5 – 5 = up to 4 points up to 5 – 20 points (maximum)
- Working Exp. (Including House-Staff-Ship) – 25 marks (maximum)
- Interview – 15 marks (maximum).
Steps to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on or before the last date.
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Application Fee – Rs. 160 / – Rs.
- WBHRB MO / GDMO Application Fee – Rs. 210 / – Rs.
There is no application fee for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes under the Disability Rules, 1999 (certificate received before the advertisement date), who are not required to pay any fee.)
Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Notification
Download WBHRB MO Expert Notification
Download WBHRB GDMO Notification