WEBCSC Clerk Recruitment 2022-23 Apply for Clerk, Staff Officer & Other Posts, @webcsc.org
|WEBCSC Clerk Recruitment 2022|
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Cooperative Services Commission (WEBCSC) has started the online application for the recruitment of Clerk, Staff Officer, and other posts. Online applications for the above posts have been launched at WebCSS.RJ. Candidates can access the online application window directly by clicking on the link below. The application deadline is October 28, 2020.
A total of 92 vacancies have to be filled. Applicants must obtain the required degree from a UGC approved university on or before the deadline. Applicants must submit their application online through the Commission’s website www.webcsc.org. Check the eligibility, age limit, eligibility, selection criteria and other details for recruitment here.
- Online application start date: 29 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 October 2020
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant General Manager – 1 post
- Manager – 5 posts
- Deputy Manager (ACT) GR-I – 1 Post
- Assistant cum Supervisor – 5 posts
- Staff Officer Cadre – 20 posts
- Clerk cadre – 60 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant cum Supervisor, and other posts
- Assistant General Manager – Graduation / Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university; Diploma in Computer Applications / Information Technology or recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Manager – MCA / B.Tech in Computer Software with at least 60% marks; Diploma in Computer Applications / Information Technology or recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Manager – Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university; Interested candidates should have the ability to speak, read and write Nepali; Diploma in Computer Applications / Information Technology or equivalent recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Manager – Law Graduate Degree.
- Deputy Manager (ACT) GR-I – Graduate and Chartered Accountant.
- Assistant cum Supervisor – Diploma in Electrical cum Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks; Diploma in Computer Applications / Information Technology or recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Staff Officer Cadre – Graduate in any discipline from UGC recognized University with 55% marks; CA / ICWA / MBA (Banking and Finance), A.I.C.T. Approved Institute / MBA (Finance) from A.I.C.T. Master’s degree from any UGC recognized university in an approved institute / any discipline.
- Clerical Cadre – Graduate in any discipline from UGC recognized university with 50% marks; Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or Diploma in Information Technology from an institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The upper age limit of the candidates should be between 18 and 40 years.
- See notification for age limit and relaxation.
Application fee for WB Cooperative Services Recruitment 2020
- Unreserved (UR), UR (Missed Category-EC), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B – Rs. 650 / –
- SC / ST – Rs. 250 / –
How to apply for WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 for Clerical Cadre and other posts
- Candidates must first register online.
- After successful registration, a registration number and a password will be generated.
- Log in with this article. And a password
- Fill out the application form by providing details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
The selection process of WEBCSC Recruitment 2020
Selection for WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 will be based on a written test, followed by second-tier Viva Vose after the first step.
1. The first stage:
Candidates will have to take part in the online test, which will have two papers:
Paper-1: There will be one hundred and fifty numbers. MCQ type questions. Full number: 150. Duration: 2 hours Name
Topics of Paper-1 (all candidates) are given here in Table 4.
Paper-2: There will be MCQ type questions. Paper-2 subject name (postcode wise) is given
Under the table 5. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
2. Stage II
Shortlisted candidates in the first round will be invited to appear for an interview or viva voce. Viva Voss will be number 24
Total Numbers: Total numbers will be calculated by adding: – (1) Numbers obtained in the first letter, (2) Numbers obtained
Paper-2, and (3) Interview / Number obtained in Viva Vose examination
Join Telegram For All Updates
You can get Study Materials & Daily Job Alert on Our Blog – www.SarkariExamsLive.com
Sharing is Caring…
Share This Post With Your Friends.