Bankura Christian College Merit List 2022 (Out) | Download UG/ PG 1st 2nd 3rd Merit List, Admission List PDF @ bankurachristiancollege.in
Bankura Christian College Merit List 2022: Bankura Christian College 6th Merit List has been announced today, 8 September 2020. The first list has been released on 19 August 2020 @ bankurachristiancollege.in. Candidates who wish to take admission in Bankura Christian College should know that admission in this college will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in their qualifying examination. Merit list will be available for the candidates and can be seen by clicking on the link given below. Further merit list of Bankura Christian College will be released on the specified dates. The merit list includes the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted for admission to the college. The following article mentions the complete details about Bankura Christian College Merit List 2020.
👉 Bankura College released merit list – Click here
Bankura College Merit List / Admission List 2022 Released, Check Important Dates
The college will release its merit list on the specified dates. Once the official statement is ours we will let you know the official dates. Till then see provisional dates for general reference. The table below has dates:
- First Merit List – 19 August 2020
- Second Merit List – 24 August 2020
- 3rd Merit List – 28 August 2020
- 4th Merit List – 3 September 2020
- 5th Merit List – September 2020
- 6th merit list – 8 September 2020
Step to download Bankura College Merit List 2022
To download the merit list, applicants should follow the following steps:
- Click on the link of the merit list given in this article or official website.
- Click on the link for the topic you appeared in.
- Find your name in the merit list. If you have a name, you are advised to take a printout of the merit list for future purposes.
Details Exists on Bankura Christian College Merit List 2022
Many important details will be mentioned in Bankura Christian College’s merit list. The following details will be mentioned in the merit list:
- Candidate Registration Number
- candidate’s name
- Applicant grade
- Candidate marks
- Total score of the candidate
- Qualification Status of the candidate
Bankura Christian College Admission Process 2022
The admission process will take place after the merit list is released. To get admission in Bankura Christian College, the candidate must ensure that he is following each step. The admission process is given below:
- Go through the subject wise merit list.
- If the status says that it has been confirmed, then visit the official website of the concerned authority and login to your account with the help of your username and password.
- Click on Check Merit Point. In the Action column, accept your favorite topic.
- Click Submit Final.
- Choose your combination topic.
- Click Submit.
- Please pay the mandatory fee by following the procedures given below.
- Click on the bank portal.
- Click Online
- Pay the entrance fee using PayUmoney’s gateway.
- Take a printout of the fee payment receipt for future purposes.
Documents Required for Admission in Bankura Christian College
- Bankura college admit card printout
- Copy of application fee receipt
- Admit Cards for the original (10th) or equivalent examination are original and self-attested
- HS Admit Card (12th) or equivalent and a self attested in basic examination
- HS self attested in original and duplicate marksheet or equivalent examination
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC / ST / Physically handicapped / OBC certificate (for SC / ST / OBC / PHC)
- 3 copies of recent passport size color photo
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhaar / PAN card
- Transfer / Migration certificate from pre-existing institution