BBMKU UG PG Online Admission 2023-24 Apply Link | Download BBMKU UG Online Admission 2023 Selection List, Merit List PDF @ bbmku.ac.in
BBMKU UG PG Admission Selection List for BA, BSc, BCom Merit list @ bbmku.ac.in: BBMKU UG / PG merit list will be released in 2023 September 2023. However, the college has started the admission process in August 2023. The date of submission of the application form has been extended till August 2023. Students can check the schedule given below. . The entry of the candidates will be based on the merit list of the qualifying examination.
Candidates who successfully apply for admission to various postgraduate courses will be eligible to pass through the merit list of BBMKU. Established in Dhanbad, the university offers UG / PG courses in various fields and candidates have to apply for the course of their choice in which they want to pursue their career.
BBMKU UG PG Online Admission 2023 Details
👉 BBMKU UG 1st Merit List 2023 (Soon) – Check Here
BBMKU 2023 UG PG Admission Merit List 2023 Release Date
Candidates wishing to enroll in Binod Bihari Mahato Kolanchal University should be updated with all important dates. In addition, the university has not released official dates. The table below gives the temporary dates:
- Release of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Honors. And General (Except vocational courses) – July 2023 to August 2023
- First UG Selection List 2023 release – September 2023
- Admission through first merit list – September 2023
- Second UG Selection List 2023 – Releasing September 2023
- Admission through Second UG Merit List – September 2023
- 3rd UG Selection List released (including waiting list) – October 2023
- Admission through 3rd UG Selection List – October 2023
BBMKU PG Admission 2023 Date
|Start Date||October 2023|
|Last Date||October 2023|
Steps to check BBMKU UG / PG 2023 Merit List
Candidates applying for admission to the undergraduate course offered by the university will have to go through the process of downloading the BBMKU merit list. So, go through the steps to download the merit list from below:
- Visit the official website of Binod Bihari Mahato Koylanchal University and visit the news and events section.
- Also, navigate to the merit list or selection list of the candidate who applied for admission.
- If the merit list is released, it will be available on the university home page. It should be noted that the university issues several merit lists of postgraduate courses. Applicants have to see which list is their name.
- Once the merit list appears on the screen, the candidate has to look in the list and see if their name is mentioned in the list.
- Download and print the merit list for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on BBMKU UG/PG Merit List
We are providing the below details which will be mentioned on BBMKU UG Merit List 2023. Therefore, the candidates applying for the exam will have to go through the list. However, in any case of any wrong details, the institution conducting the examination should be contacted immediately. Also, go to the content mentioned in BBMKU UG 2023 Merit List from below:
- Candidate’s name
- Department Name
- Date of birth
- Total Marks Obtained
- Selection Category
- Total of Marks
- Academic Point
- Merit Status
Preparation for BBMKU UG/ PG Merit List 2023
Candidates should know the details about the preparation of the BBMKU UG Merit List. However, the university invites applications for admission to the proposed undergraduate courses every year. In addition, the applicant must submit the application form and provide valid information. Additionally, after submitting the application form, the university will issue a merit list of BBMKU. However, the university will not conduct entrance exams. Therefore, admission will be given only on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Each semester marks are considered while preparing the merit list.
Documents Required at the time of BBMKU UG PG Admission
It is important that the candidate is present with all the important documents for verification. Apart from this, the candidate must also bring a self-attested photocopy of documents on the day of the last admission and verification. Therefore, see the list of documents from below:
- HS / 10 + 2 Mark Sheet
- HS / 10 + 2 Admit Card
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Qualification exam degree
- Intermediate / 10-Class Admit Card
- School-Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Passport photograph of the applicant
- PC certificate (if applicable)
- Sports certificate at least at the state level (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)