Cachar College Silchar Merit List 2022-23 Out @cacharcollege.ac.in: Cachar College Silchar released merit list 2022 for HS and TDC UG Courses. Candidates have to submit the application form of Cachar College Silchar to get admission. Application details must be accurate and correct. Any kind of misleading information will result in the cancellation of candidature. Admission will be on the basis of candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination.
Also, the college will conduct any entrance test for admission. Moreover, after the submission of the form, the college will release the Cachar College Silchar admission list. So, those who find their name in the list have to appear for the document verification round in the college. For more details. Go through the article.
Cachar College Silchar UG/PG Admission List Date 2022-23
College H.S. Will release the merit list schedule for and UG syllabus. Also, check the table below to check the tentative dates.
- 1st Merit List Release – 10th September
- Documents Submitted admission message to students – 13th-15th September
Procedure to Check Cachar College Silchar Merit List 2022 @cacharcollege.ac.in
Cachar College Silchar Merit List 2022 for UG / PG courses is available now. However, many candidates must be confused that how to check Cachar College Silchar 2022 Provisional List. You can check the complete procedure to check the 2022 merit list below
- At First, go to the Cachar College Silchar official website (www.cacharcollege.ac.in)
- Find the Released Merit List link.
- Click on the Merit List page for UG or PG Program
- Enter your Cachar College Silchar User ID and select the course
- Download Cachar College Silchar Provisional Merit List PDF.
Cachar College Silchar TDC Admission List 2022-22 (Merit List)
HS and TDC Admission 2022-22 (MERIT LISTS) Released
Content On Cachar College Silchar Merit List 2022
Check the following details written on the Cachar College Silchar Merit List.
- candidate’s name
- application Number
- Merit Marks
- Merit List Publication Date
Documents Verification for Cachar College Silchar UG/PG Admission 2022
Candidates have to carry the following list of documents to the college for admission. After verification of documents, candidates have to pay the admission fee if they want to accept the seat.
- Printout copy of application form
- Copy of application fee receipt
- Income Certificate for parental income
- HSC Mark Sheet (Original)
- Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Original migration certificate (if the candidate is from other states/boards)
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate A (10th Admit Card)
- photocopy of pan card
- photocopy of Aadhar card
- Passport size Color photograph (2 copies)