DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023-24 notification: Apply for Lab Technician, Physiotherapist, MTS, and Other Posts @wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Jalpaiguri Official has released a job notification of 20 Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Community Nurse, and other Vacancies.
Eligible candidates can apply for Asha Karmee
Recruitment through Offline mode on the official website of wbhealth.gov.in
before 17th January 2023.
Interested candidates are requested to check this below post carefully and download Official Notice before the apply. The online registration for DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment will begin from December 30 and the last date to apply the DHFWS Jalpaiguri 2023 Recruitment is January 17.
DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023-23 – Overview
|Board Name||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Jalpaiguri|
|Post Title||Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Community Nurse|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Article Category||WB Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||17th January 2023|
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023-23
|Post Names||Total Post|
|General Duty Medical Officer||10|
DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023 – Important Date
- Opening date of application: 30/12/2021
- Closing date of application: 17/01/2023
DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualification
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT) OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Facility Level Quality Manager (FLQM) – MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Life Science/Social Science Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/ Health and Fluency in English, computer literacy, knowledge of legislation and policies are essential.
- District Consultant & Quality Monitoring (DCOM) – Degree in Statistics with an academic record from reputed University. Specialization in Bio-Statistics would be an added advantage.
- Physiotherapist Rehabilitation Worker – Bachelors in Physiotherapy
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS) – Graduate from Biology Stream or Graduate in any stream with Science subject in class XII (12th) and The candidate should have a valid two-wheeler driving license.
- Lab Technician (NUHM) – Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination with Physics Chemistry and Biology Mathematics and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE
|Post Names||Max. Age Limit|
|Medical Officer||62 Years|
|General Duty Medical Officer||62 Years|
|Staff Nurse||40 Years|
|Psychiatric Nurse||40 Years|
|Community Nurse||40 Years|
DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Full Time -Rs. 60,000/-
- Part-Time – 24,000/-
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Psychiatric Nurse||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Community Nurse||Rs. 25,000/-|
Selection Process of DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023-23
The selection will be done as per rules Written Test, Computer Skill Test, Skill Test.
How to Apply DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2023-23
Applicants are required to take a print out the prescribed application form from the official website i.e www.jalpaigurihealth.com / www.wbhealth.gov.in and must submit filled up application and self-attested copy of testimonials in an envelope superscript with the name of the post with application fees in Demand Draft in favour of ” CMOH & Secretary, DH &FW Samiti, Jalpaiguri” payable at Jalpaiguri( Rs. 100/- for General & Rs. 50/- for reserved categories) by hand/ registered post speed post to the CMOH & Secretary, DH&FW Samiti, Jalpaiguri, CMOH Office, 1st floor, District Health & Administrative building, Hospital Para, Jalpaiguri-735101. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/missing.
- Walkin Date, Time, Venue
Walkin Date – 17th January 2023
Time – 11.00 AM
Venue – Conference Hall, DRS Building, CMOH Office, Jalpaiguri.
Sharing is Caring…
Share This Post With Your Friends.