JSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2021-22 Out – Apply Online for 956 Vacancies | Salary Upto Rs.142400/- | JSSC CGL भर्ती 2022-2023 JSO और अन्य 956 पदों के लिए, JGGCLCCE परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करें www.jssc.nic.in
JSSC has released the Vacancy for the post of JSSC CGL – Assistant Bureau Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, and Planning Assistant. There are 956 vacancies for the post. Interested students can apply from 15.01.2022 to 03.03.2022.
jssc.nic.in CGL Recruitment 2022-23 Apply online – Overview
|Board Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant|
|No of seats||956 Vacancies|
|Date Of Applying||15th January 2022|
|Last Date of applying||3rd March 2022 (Extended)|
|Article Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
- Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector 2017 Question Paper PDF Download
- JSSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download
- JSSC Excise Constable Syllabus2 & Exam Pattern
- JSSC Tentative Exam Calendar 2022 Released
JSSC CGL Jobs Opening 2021-22 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|Jr Secretariat Assistant||322|
|Block Supply Officer||245|
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22 – Age Limit
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years for the UR category. Age relaxation for the post is as per norms. Check Given Below Notification PDF.
|Jharkhand Police Jobs||JPSC Prelims Question Paper 2021|
|Jharkhand Govt Jobs Update||JSSC Excise Constable Previous Year Paper|
JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2021-22 – Educational Qualification
The candidates should complete a Graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Branch Officer||Rs.44900 – Rs.142400/-|
|Jr Secretariat Assistant||Rs.19900 – Rs.63200/-|
|Block Supply Officer||Rs.35400 – Rs.112400/-|
|Planning Assistant||Rs.29200 – Rs.92300/-|
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
- For the General/OBC Candidates is Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST candidates are Rs.250/-.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022-23 – Selection Process
The Selection Process for the post is based on Examination.
Procedure to Apply JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 @ jssc.nic.in
For these JSSC CGL Vacancy 2022-23, candidates must apply online application form when it is activated link.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand SSC.
- Now go to the career section or Recruitment tab.
- You will see a notice here inviting you to apply online for these posts.
- To apply online visit the apply online link and fill the form.
- Save your ID and password information.
- Fill the online application form.
- After completing the application process, re-check all the details.
- Select Final Submit from the drop-down menu.