JSSC JDLCCE Jobs Recruitment 2022-23 Notification – Apply Online form 285+ JE Vacancies @ jssc.nic.in
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online @ jssc.nic.in: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior (Electrical), Junior (Income) and Junior (Mechanical) at Diploma level. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online by Given Below Link If They Are Eligible for the Post. Jharkhand Diploma Level Recruitment 2021.
Also Read: Jharkhand New Govt Jobs Vacancy 2022-23
jssc.nic.in JDLCCE Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Asst & Other vacancies|
|Article Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Last Date Of |
|Payment Last |
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||सभी पुरुष वर्ग||महिला वर्ग||खेल कूद कोटा||अपंगता वर्ग|
|कनीय अभियंता (असैनिक)||188||10||4||8|
|कनीय अभियंता (यांत्रिक)||51||3||1||3|
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
|For all Category||100/-|
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification
- Diploma in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical from recognized University / Institute.
- Students having higher technical qualification in the relevant branch will also be eligible to apply.
JSSC JDLCCE JE Job Vacancy 2022 – Salary Details
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
JSSC JDLCCE Job Vacancy 2022 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Steps to apply For JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022-23 @ www.jssc.nic.in
- Visit the official website (http://www.jssc.nic.in) (directly apply is given below)
- Now, click on apply online for JDLCCE 2021 and register yourself if you are a new user.
- Once you register, you will get the registration number and password on your given mobile number and email.
- Now, log in with your Registration Number and Password and fill your details.
- After filling your details, click on Save & Pay within the next one day.
- Now within a day of your registration, make sure to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- At last, you should take a print out of your application form for future use.
- Check notification for more details
- Apply Last Date – 22.02.2022.