Nathaniyal Murmu Memorial College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Notification nmmcollege.in
Nathaniyal Murmu Memorial College Recruitment 2022 Notification has already been published. Group-C and Group-D posts will be filled.
Applications for the post of Library Clerk and Lady Attendant can be made at Nathaniyal Murmu Memorial College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022. You have to apply offline. The application can be made at least next to the 8th class. The application will be made only if you are a citizen of India. Both boys and girls can apply.
Read the full article below to know the details about the required eligibility for application in Dakshin Dinajpur New Job Recruitment, age limit, start and end date of application, recruitment procedure, total vacancies, application price, monthly salary, application procedure, etc.
nmmcollege.in Recruitment 2022-23 Apply online – Overview
|Board Name||Nathaniyal Murmu Memorial College|
|Post Names||Library Clerk (Group-C), Lady Attendant (Group-D)|
|No of seats||02 Vacancies|
|Date Of Applying||1st February 2022|
|Last Date of applying||6th March 2022|
|Article Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Library Clerk – Must be a secondary (12th) pass to apply for this post. Must also have basic computer knowledge and work experience.
- Lady Attendant- To apply for this post one has to pass 8th class. Must also have basic computer knowledge and work experience.
Library Clerk: Rs. 5,400-25,200 / –
Lady Attendant: Rs. 4,900-16,200 / –
- Application start- 01/02/2022
- Application end- 06/03/2022
Age limit (As on 01/01/2022)
Must be between 18 years of age and 40 years of age to apply for the post. According to the government rules, there is an age exemption.
- Library Clerk – will be recruited through written test and interview.
- Lady Attendant- will be recruited through direct interview.
- Library Clerk – An application fee of Rs. 200 / –
- Lady Attendant – Application fee of Rs.100 / –
Steps to Apply Nathaniyal Murmu Memorial College Jobs Recruitment 2022 @ nmmcollege.in
- Apply offline.
- Download and print the application form from the official website.
- Fill the Offline application form with important information.
- Add xerox copies of the specified documents.
- Submit to the specified address.
- Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
- The last date to apply is 06/03/2022
Walk in Interview Date