Nehru College Pailapool Merit List 2022-23 @nehrucollege.org: Nehru College Pailapool released merit list 2022 for PG, HS, and UG Courses. Candidates have to submit the application form of Nehru College Pailapool to get admission. Application details must be accurate and correct. Any kind of misleading information will result in the cancellation of candidature. Admission will be on the basis of candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination.
Also, the college will conduct any entrance test for admission. Moreover, after the submission of the form, the college will release the Nehru College Pailapool admission list. So, those who find their name in the list have to appear for the document verification round in the college. For more details. Go through the article.
Nehru College Pailapool UG/PG Admission List Date 2022
College H.S. Will release the merit list schedule for and UG syllabus. Also, check the table below to check the tentative dates.
- 1st Merit List Release – 9th September
- Sending admission message to students – 10th September
Procedure to Check Nehru College Pailapool Merit List 2022 @panducollege.org
Nehru College Pailapool Merit List 2022 for UG / PG courses is available now. However, many candidates must be confused that how to check Nehru College Pailapool 2022 Provisional List. You can check the complete procedure to check the 2022 merit list below
- At First, go to the Nehru College Pailapool official website (www.nehrucollege.org)
- Find the Released Merit List link.
- Click on the Merit List page for UG or PG Program
- Enter your Nehru College Pailapool User ID and select the course
- Download Nehru College Pailapool Provisional Merit List PDF.
Nehru College Pailapool TDC Admission List 2022-22 (Merit List)
TDC Admission 2022-22 (MERIT LISTS) Released
Content On Nehru College Pailapool Merit List 2022
Check the following details written on the Nehru College Pailapool Merit List.
- candidate’s name
- application Number
- Merit Marks
- Merit List Publication Date
Documents Verification for Nehru College Pailapool UG/PG Admission 2022
Candidates have to carry the following list of documents to the college for admission. After verification of documents, candidates have to pay the admission fee if they want to accept the seat.
- Printout copy of application form
- Copy of application fee receipt
- HSC Mark Sheet (Original)
- Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Original migration certificate (if the candidate is from other states/boards)
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate A (10th Admit Card)
- photocopy of pan card
- photocopy of Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph (2 copies)