Rishi Bankim Chandra College Recruitment 2022-23 Notification – Apply Offline for Account Clerk, NCC Clerk, Lab Attendant (Group-D) Vacancies www.rbccollege.ac.in
Rishi Bankim Chandra College Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 www.rbccollege.ac.in: Naihati, North 24 Parganas District Rishi Bankim Chandra College has published a recruitment notice. Accounts Clerk, Group-C Clerk, NCC Clerk, and Laboratory Attendant (Group-D) will be appointed.
Rishi Bankim Chandra College Non-Teaching Staff Group-C & Group-D Recruitment 2022, No application fee is required to apply here. Applications can be made from any district of West Bengal. You can apply for these positions both online and offline. Below is a detailed discussion for you.
Also Read: Latest New Government Jobs in West Bengal 2022
rbccollege.ac.in Recruitment 2022 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Department||Rishi Bankim Chandra College (RBC)|
|Post Name||Accounts Clerk, Group-C Clerk, Laboratory Attendant (Group-D), NCC Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Application Opening Date||21st January 2022|
|Application Ending Date||31st January 2022|
|Article Category||WB Govt Jobs|
|Walk-in-Interview||4th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview,|
Rishi Bankim Chandra College Job Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Laboratory Attendant (Group-D)||01|
Rishi Bankim Chandra College Job Recruitment 2022 – Salary
As per Rishi Bankim Chandra College Norms.
Also Read: All India Government Jobs Notification 2022 Apply Online
Rishi Bankim Chandra College Job Vacancy 2022 – Age limit
Required Educational Qualifications for RBC Job Vacancy 2022
- Accounts Clerk: Candidates must have passed HS in any branch from a recognized board. Must have good knowledge in computer and experience in accounting work.
- Group-C Clerk: Must have passed HS in any branch. Must have good knowledge in computer and experience in accounting work.
- Laboratory Attendant (Group-D): To apply for this post, candidates must have passed Higher Secondary in Science from a recognized Board / Council.
- NCC Clerk: To apply for this post, candidates must have passed Higher Secondary in Science from a recognized Board / Council. Must have related clerical work.
There is no application fee.
- Written Test (Google Form)
- Interview (04/02/2022)
Steps to Apply Rishi Bankim Chandra College Job Vacancy 2022 Opening
- Here you can apply both online and offline
- After filling out the specific form, scan and send this e-mail id to email@example.com.
- You will be sent the required educational qualification certificate along with the application form.
- The last date to send the application form is 31 January 2022.
- To send offline, you need to send the application form to the Principal’s Office.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|