SSC GD Constable Salary 2022: Check Job Profile, Salary Structure, Allowances & Promotions, Previous Year Papers
Various posts in SSC GD Constable
- Constable in Border Security Force G.D.
- Constable in Central Industrial Security Force, G.D.
- Constable in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, G.D.
- Constable GD Constable in Sashastra Seema Bal
- Constable in Central Reserve Police Force, G.D.
- Rifleman GD in Assam Rifles
- Constable in Secretariat Security Force, G.D.
- Constable GD in National Investigation Agency
SSC GD Constable Pay Structure
|Basic SSC GD Salary
|House Rent Allowance
SSC GD Constable Salary Allowances
- Traffic allowance
- medical facilities
- Retired schemes
- Annual paid leaves
- Security allowances
- Field allowances
SSC GD Constable Job Profile
- SSC GD constables will be initially assigned as escorts or guards.
- In the absence of a sub-inspector and assistant sub-inspector, SSC GD constables will have to oversee and supervise all activities.
- SSC GD constables may have to investigate the cases if sub-inspectors ask them.
- Duties of station writer can also come for GD constables
- Any other tasks or duties assigned by the SHO will be performed by the GD constables.
Major Responsibilities of SSC GD Constable
- To protect the India-Pakistan and India-Bangladesh border.
- To promote a sense of security among the people living in the border areas.
- To prevent cross-border crimes, unauthorized entry into or out of the territory of India.
- To prevent smuggling and any other illegal activities at the border.
- Anti-intrusion duties.
- To gather intelligence from across the border.
- To protect the border between India and China (from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh)
- To restore and preserve order in any area in the event of disturbances.
- Vigilance at the northern borders.
- Detection and prevention of boundary violations.
- Keep an eye on illegal immigration and cross-border smuggling.
- Providing security to sensitive installations and threat to VIPs.
- Maintaining peace in the assigned areas and promoting a sense of security among the local population.
- To provide security to various public sector undertakings and other important infrastructures.
- Be in charge of airport security at all commercial airports in India.
- Security on the Delhi Metro is handled by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- For the protection of government infrastructure projects and industrial units.
- Special Protection Group (SSG) provides protection cover to persons designated by the Ministry of Home Affairs
- To provide security, safety and security to industrial undertakings/ establishments, providing protection from fire hazards.
- Monitoring and preventing cross-border crimes and other illegal activities
- Security of Indo-Nepal and Indo-Bhutan borders
- Taking care of the internal security of every part of India
- The Indian Peace Keeping Force and the United Nations work overseas as part of peace operations
- Provide election establishments with security ranging from security of important establishments to counter-Naxal operations to VIP protection.
- To provide internal security under the control of the military through the operation of terrorism and border security operations,
- To assist the civil power in times of emergency, and
- Providing communication, medical assistance and education in remote areas.
- To act as a combat force to secure the rear areas if necessary, in times of war.
- This unit is responsible for entering the secretariat premises, posting of guards at the secretariat gate and other places on the campus,
- To maintain internal discipline, entry and parking of vehicles, regulation for taking material from the secretariat premises and preservation of secretariat property.
SSC GD Constable Career Growth/ Promotions
- head constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Assistant inspector
SSC GD Constable Previous Year Papers PDF Download – Links
- 📃 SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- 📃 SSC GD Question Paper 2015 PDF Download
- 📃 Delhi Police Constable 2020 Question Paper PDF
- 📃 ITBP Constable 2021 Question Paper PDF
- 📃 RPF Constable 2018 Question Paper PDF Download
- 📃 DRDO MTS Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download
- 📃 SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Question Paper with Answer Key PDF Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) Related to SSC GD Constable Salary
What is the SSC GD Constable salary after the 7th pay commission?
SSC GD Constable Salary is Rs. 23537/ – for applicants entering as General Duty Constables.
What is the salary of a BSF soldier?
The pay scale of BSF ranges from INR 4,440 to INR 7,440 between INR 37,400 and INR 67,000.
Apart from the SSC GD Constable salary, what other incentives are given to applicants?
Apart from SSC GD Constable salary, an employee of GD Constable earns a dearness allowance, transport allowance, medical allowance, house rent allowance, and so on.
What is the work profile of the SSC Constable?
The safety of the nation and its residents is the primary duty of the candidates selected in the SSC GD. Read the article to know the detailed GD work profile.
SSC GD Constable Salary in training period?
At the time of training, a GD constable gets a gross salary of Rs 27,427 and a hand salary of Rs 24,387.
What is the cut-off for SSC GD 2022?
SSC GD constable cut-off is varying with all the states.
Is there any negative marking in SSC GD Exam 2022?
Yes, there are 1/4th negative markings in the SSC GD CBT exam.
We have covered a detailed guide on SSC GD Constable Salary 2021. If you have any questions related to the SSC exam, then ask us in the comment section below.
Best of luck…