VKSU University UG PG Admission Merit List 2022-23 vksu.ac.in | Veer Kunwar Singh University Online Admission Form Date, Syllabus, Seat Intake & Counseling
VKSU Merit List PDF 2022 | Check Veer Kunwar Singh University Admission Date, Syllabus, Seat Intake & Counseling: Veer Kunwar Singh University invites applications every year for admission. Also, it does not conduct any entrance test for admission. Hence, candidates will be given admission on the basis of merit list. The Veer Kunwar Singh University is named after the famous national hero and the iconic freedom fighter of 1857, Kunwar Singh. The headquarter of VKSU is at Arrah under the Bihar University Act 1976. The college offers various UG courses in Arts, Science and Commerce. . Hence, candidates can choose the course of their choice from a wide variety of fields. For more details regarding vksu.ac.in Merit List PDF 2022 Links.
VKSU UG PG Online Admission List 2022-23
Veer Kunwar Singh University gives admission on the basis of VKSU Admission Merit List. Therefore, the candidate’s H.S. The marks are taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. Apart from this, other factors, such as the total number of seats, total applications, etc. affect the preparation of VKSU Admission List.
VKSU University Merit List 2022 Steps to download
As mentioned earlier, the merit list will be released in online mode. Hence, to access it, candidates need to follow the step-wise process to download the admission list.
- Visit the official website of VKSU i.e. vksu.ac.in
- Moreover, you will get the option of Veer Kunwar Singh University Course-wise Merit List on the homepage
- Click on the desired merit list
- Check PDF carefully and download for future use
Details present on VKSU UG PG Admission List 2022
There are some important details in the merit list. So, candidates must check them carefully as it will inform them about their admission process.
- Name of applicant
- registration number
- merit score
- course name
Documents Required for VKSU Admission Verification Process
- Printout of VKSU UG/PG Application Form
- Copy of application fee receipt
- Admit card of Secondary (10th) or equivalent examination in original and self-attested in duplicate
- HS Admit card of (12th) or equivalent examination in original and a self-attested copy of
- Marksheet of HS or equivalent examination in original and self-attested in duplicate
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ OBC certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates)
- 3 copies of recent passport size color photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/PAN card
- Transfer/migration certificate from the previous institute