WBP Jobs Recruitment 2022-23: Notification Out for Wireless Operator, Wireless Supervisor & Agragami WBNVF Posts, Apply Online @ wbpolice.gov.in
West Bengal Police (WBP) Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) published recruitment notification for the post of English (West Bengal Civil) for the post of Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade-II and Wireless Operator in West Bengal Police Telecom – 2020. is. Emergency Force (WBCEF) in Water Wing Civil Defense (WWCD) in West Bengal, Civil Defense Organization under the Department of Disaster Management and Civil Protection] and pioneer. West Bengal, 2021 and for the post of WBNVF pioneer in the Civil Protection Organization, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management and Civil Protection. Of West Bengal, 2019.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for WB Police Recruitment 2021 through online mode from 22 February to 22 March 2021 on the official website i.e. wbpolice.gov.in.
It is noted, only trained male WBNVF volunteers and ex-servicemen. Female applicants are not eligible to apply for the post of WBNVF Leader.
WB Police Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|WB Police Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Out|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|Starting Date||22nd February 2021|
|Closing Date||22nd March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Category||WB Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Starting date for online application – 22 February 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 March 2021
- Last date for fee submission – 24 March 2021
WB Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade-II
- Wireless Operator
- Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] and Water Wing Civil Defense (WWCD)
- WBNVF Agragami
Eligibility Criteria for WB Police Wireless Supervisor, Wireless Operator and Agragami WBNVF Posts
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade 2 – Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Radio Physics or Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized University.
- Wireless Operator – Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) is conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent examination from any recognized board in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- Agragami (WBCEF)] and (WWCD) – Applicant must have passed the Madhyama Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. Applicants must be a Civil Defense volunteer and complete Civil Defense Foundation training under the Civil Defense Organization.
- Agragami WBNVF – Applicant should have passed the Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – 21 to 20 years
- Wireless operator – 18 to 27 years
- Leader in [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] and Water Wing Civil Defense (WWCD) – 18 to 40 years
- WBNVF Leader – 18 to 40 years
Steps to Apply for WB Police Recruitment 2022 @ wbpolice.gov.in
Application forms can be submitted through on-line from 22 February to 22 March 2021 at 5 pm.
🔰 WB Police Wireless Supervisor Notification PDF Download – Click Here
🔰 WB Police Wireless Operator Notification PDF Download – Click Here
🔰 WB Police Agragami WBNVF Notification PDF Download – Click Here
🔰 WB Police Agragami WBCEF WWCD Notification PDF Download – Click Here
🔰 WB Police Constable Notification PDF Download – Click Here
🔰 WB Police SI Notification PDF Download – Click Here