WB Primary TET 2022 New Exam Date Announced @ wbbpe.org: Applicants of West Bengal Assistant Teachers in Government Aided Primary Schools for Class 1 to 5 can now check WB TET Exam Schedule 2022. The officials of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) announced the WB Primary TET 2022 Examination Date. And the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) is now going to be held on 11th December 2022. To check the clear notice of West Bengal TET Exam Date 2022 / WB TET Exam Date 2022 refer to the download link given below.
WB Primary TET Exam Date 2022 Declared – Details
|Authority Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|Examination Name||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET)|
|WB TET Exam Date 2022||11th December 2022|
|Article Category||Exam Date|
- Jharkhand TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 Apply
- WB Primary TET Previous Year Question Paper In Bengali
- West Bengal Primary TET Notification 2022
- WB Primary TET 2017 Question Paper PDF
- SSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2022 PDF
West Bengal Primary TET 2022 New Eligibility Details
Primary Classes (Class I to V)
- Class 12th Passed with 50% aggregate, 2-year D.El.Ed.
- Class 12th Passed with 4 Year B.Ed with at least 50% marks
- Class 12th Passed with D.Ed from RCI, Recognized Organization
- Graduation and 2-year D.El.Ed
WBBPE TET Exam Date Notice 2022 – Download Link
|Download WBTET Exam Date Notice 2022||Click Here|
|WBBPE New Eligibility Notice 2022||Click Here|
|WBTET Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- WBTET Primary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- WBTET Exam Previous 10 Years Papers PDF in Bengali
- WBTET Primary 2021 Question Paper PDF
- West Bengal Primary TET Result 2022 Merit List Link
When is the WB Primary TET Exam 2022?
December 11, 2022 (Sunday)
What is the mode of WB Primary TET Exam?
Is Bengali compulsory for WB TET?
Not compulsory for This Examination.
Who is eligible for WBBPE TET Exam in West Bengal?
Anyone Between 18 – 40 Years Candidates
Does WB Primary TET have negative markings?
No any type of Negative marking in both paper 1 & 2.
Share this post with your friends..