RRB MI 2020 Exam Analysis & Asked Questions PDF: Railway Recruitment Board has successfully conducted RRB Ministerial and Separate Category Examination 2020 on 15 December 2020. The examination was conducted for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer Hindi / English posts.
The first shift was held from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, while the second shift would be held from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. In this article, we are going to share the detailed exam analysis of RRB MI 2020 exam and the questions asked PDF.
|Name Of The Exam||RRB Ministerial & Isolated Category Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Article Category||Question Papers|
|RRB MI Exam Date 2020||15th to 18th December 2020|
|Exam Level||Easy To Moderate|
RRB MI 2020 CBT 1 Exam Analysis 15 December 2020: Examination Center Guidelines
While attempting RRB MI exam, candidates have to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- Candidates should wear masks during the examination.
- Candidates are required to carry their transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves and a simple pen inside the examination center.
- Candidates must have installed the Arogya Setu app on their smartphone and the application has to show their risk profile for COVID-19.
- Registration of the candidate will be done with photo capture; Therefore, candidates must remove their mask only at that time.
Now check – DRDO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
RRB MI Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Time
The table given below includes RRB MI Junior Stenographer and its shift timing as well as exam date:
|Categories for which exam to be conducted||Shifts||Date of Exam|
|Category 2 – Junior Stenographer/ English||Shift 1 (10:30 AM)||15th December 2020|
|Category 1 – Junior Stenographer/ Hindi||Shift 2 (03:00 PM)|
RRB MI Single Stage CBT 2020 Exam Pattern
For Junior Stenographer / Hindi and English Post
|Subject||No. of Questions / Questions (From-to)||Total Marks|
|General Awareness||50 (1 to 50)||100|
|Hindi or English Language||50 (51 to 100)||100|
- The exam was conducted in online mode.
- The exam was objective type multiple choice questions.
- The total time duration for the exam was 2 hours.
- Each question was of 2 marks.
Also Check – RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers PDF
RRB Ministerial and Separate Categories Exam Analysis 2020
|Section / Number of Questions||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level of Questions|
|General Awareness (50)||43 to 47||Easy-Moderate|
|English Language (50)||44 to 48||Easy-Moderate|
|Overall (100)||91 to 93||Easy-Moderate|
All candidates must compulsorily attempt Part I and II (both subjects). There will be only one overall paper for both subjects. Candidates must separately qualify in each of the two subjects.
Also Check – RRB Group D Previous Year Papers PDF
Questions asked in RRB MI Exam 2020 PDF
According to the candidates appearing in the RRB MI Junior Stenographer Exam held on 15 December 2020, there are some questions:
- Gyan Peeth Award 2020: for outstanding contribution to literature ”
- What is SI UNIT of force? Newton
- When was the Non-Cooperation Movement started?
- Who started the weekly newspaper Sambad Kaumudi? Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Bengali (language), 1819
- Who started the permanent settlement?
- Who founded the Depressed Classes Society?
- Definition of community?
- What is the meaning of democracy?
- Where is the Overseas Employment Scheme?
- Nokia’s brand ambassador?
- Head coach of Indian hockey team?
- Morocco’s Capital?
- NITI installed in ayog?
- World’s Largest Island?
- When was Hiroshima attacked with a nuclear bomb?
- Author of Indica?
- Deodhar Trophy is related to which sport?
- Percent increase in India’s population from 2001 to 2011?
- Who gave the first Gulbenkian award for humanity?
- Tenure of Rajya Sabha members?
- In which year was the Mumbai Stock Exchange established?
- Who received the Rajiv Gandhi Sports Award in 2020?
- Who won the first Nobel Prize in Physics?
- Who won the Jnanpith Award 2020?
- Who hosted the IPL 2020?
- Kaleswaram project is in which river?
- Who was the first Election Commissioner of India?
- If two numbers are in the ratio 2: 3, and their sum is 125. So what are the numbers?
- 6 years ago, the ratio of age of P & Q is 3: 2.4, so the age ratio is 8: 7. Find the present age of P?
- 15 CP = 12 SP Gain%?
- Average of first 20 multiple of 8?
- A loan of 11500 is given at the rate of 10% simple interest. If it has to be paid in 4 years, find out each installment?
- If A + B = pi / 2 and sin A = 1/2, then sin B is?
- 52,54,55,56,55,54,53,55,53,51,57 .Find Mode?
More questions will be updated soon. Keep checking examstocks.com for regular updates on RRB MI Exam 2020.
Download RRB MI 15 December 2020 FAQ PDF – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the RRB Ministerial and Separate Categories Examination Date?
Answer:- RRB Ministerial and Isolated category exam is going to be held from 15 December to 18 December 2020.
Q. What is the difficulty level of RRB MI Exam 2020?
Answer:- RRB MI Exam Level 2020 was easy to moderate.
Q. Where can I get the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020?
Answer:- Candidates can download the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Category Admit Card 2020 from SarkariExamsLive.com.
Q. When will RRB minister and separate categories issue the admit card?
Answer:- RRB Ministerial and Separate Categories Admit Card issued on 5 December 2020.