West Bengal (WB) Duare Ration Scheme 2023 | How to Get & Apply for Ration Card in West Bengal, District Wise Ration Beneficiary List
Duare Ration List Online by West Bengal | Check West Bengal Duare Ration List Online | WB District wise Duare ration Scheme beneficiary list
West Bengal (WB) Duare Ration Scheme 2022 | How to Get & Apply for Ration Card in West Bengal, District Wise Ration Beneficiary List: How to Get & Apply for Ration Card in west Bengal, দুয়ারে রেশন District wise Ration Beneficiary List: As you, all know that the Government of West Bengal is organizing Duare Sarkar Camp. Through this Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar government camp, the citizens of West Bengal are applying under various schemes launched by the state government. The West Bengal government has started the ration card list in West Bengal. Through this scheme door step delivery of ration will be provided to the beneficiaries. Citizens can apply under this scheme through Duare Sarkari camps. By reading this article you will get complete information like purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, documents required, the application process, beneficiary list etc. So if you want to take advantage of West Bengal ration list then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Details About Duare Ration Scheme List 2022 by Paschim Banga Sarkar
West Bengal government has decided to provide doorstep delivery of ration to the beneficiaries. This facility will be provided under the ration list by West Bengal from 15 September 2022. The government is going to provide doorstep delivery of ration in each district. The pilot project will cover 15% of the beneficiaries from all the districts. The government was earlier starting this scheme from 1st September 2022 but it coincided with the ongoing Duare Sarkar and Paray Samadhan Camp and most of the officials were engaged in it.
- Therefore the government has decided to postpone it for 15 days. 70% to 80% of the complete target will be covered by November 2022.
- The Food and Supplies Department has also directed the ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries in their jurisdiction into 16 clusters and fix a fixed day of the week every month for the distribution of food grains in each cluster.
- Initially, it has been decided that only Antyodaya Anna Yojana and priority families will get the benefit of Duare ration.
Distribution of Ration under West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme
According to the guidelines, ration will be given every month on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Distribution will be done in 16 clusters from the first Tuesday to the fourth Friday in a month. Delivery dates may vary but the day will be the same. Saturday will be scheduled for distribution from ration shops so that all those people who have missed ration distribution can get it from the shop. In addition, the second half of Sunday will be reserved for the distribution of food grains in ration mode for those groups who have been left out due to holidays or weather conditions. Each dealer will bear the additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under West Bengal Duare Ration.
Categories Types of Ration Card in West Bengal
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana – Highly subsidized food grains are provided to the poorest families through Antyodaya Anna Yojana. The poorest households are identified through the survey and the government provides food grains up to 35 kg of rice or wheat at a highly subsidized cost of Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat.
- Priority household – This card is issued to those beneficiaries who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the state government. All those households who have priority ration cards are entitled to get 5 kg of food grains per member every month
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana (RKSY) – I – Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana (RKSY) – I is a ration card type in West Bengal. All those citizens who have this ration card are entitled to get subsidized rice and wheat at the fair price shop at the rate of Rs 2 per kg.
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana (RKSY) – II – RKSY II is a ration card provided to the beneficiaries who fall in the above poverty line category. The holders of this ration card are entitled to get wheat at the rate of Rs 9 per kg and rice at Rs 13 per kg.
West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme 2022 – Key Features
Purpose of Duare Ration List by West Bengal
The main objective of West Bengal Duare Ration List is to provide doorstep delivery of ration. Now the citizens of West Bengal need not visit the fair price shop to get their ration. The West Bengal government is now going to deliver ration to the homes of citizens. This scheme will save a lot of time and money and also bring transparency in the system. Under this scheme, citizens can apply in Duare Sarkar camps. Application is free. Now all the beneficiaries who are not able to take ration due to paucity of time will get ration at their doorstep.
Benefits and Features of Ration List in West Bengal
- West Bengal government has launched Duare Ration Scheme Prakalpa through West Bengal Sarkar.
- Through this scheme, the government is going to do door step delivery of ration.
- Citizens can take advantage of this scheme from 15 September 2022
- 15% beneficiaries from all districts will be involved in the pilot project
- 70% to 80% of the entire target to be covered from November 2022
- The Food and Supplies Department of West Bengal Govt. has directed all ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries under them into 16 clusters and fix a specific day of each month.
- It has been decided that initially Antyodaya Anna Yojana and priority families will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Ration will be done on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday every month
- Saturday will be scheduled for distribution from the ration shop here so that all those people who have missed the distribution of ration can get it from the shop.
- For delivery under ration by West Bengal, each dealer will have to bear an additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Duare Ration Prakalpa
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Process to apply Duare Ration by West Bengal
- First of all you have to go to Duare Sarkar Camp
- Now you have to ask for the application form
- You have to fill this application form by entering all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you need to attach all the necessary documents
- After that you have to submit this form to the government camp
- By following this procedure you can apply under West Bengal Duare Ration Prakalpa.
Process to check Ration List through West Bengal
The officials have not yet finalized the beneficiary list of the ration card. The officials are going to finalize the beneficiary list soon. After finalizing the beneficiary list you have to follow the below given procedure to check your name in the beneficiary list:-
- Visit the official website of Duare Ration Prakalpa by Paschim Banga Sarkar.
- On the homepage you need to press on the beneficiary list
- Now you have to select your district
- After that, you have to select a block
- A new web page will open in front of your screen
- On this new page you can see the beneficiary list of Duare Ration scheme.
Note- If you want to get more information about Duare Ration then please stay with us in future as soon as government will release we will share all important updates with you.